2014 was an amazing year for FTC! Check out this awesome video of some of our best moments from the year.
Other 2014 highlights include:
- Our fantastic community service project at Ronald McDonald House! We had so much fun cleaning and cooking for the families there.
- Reaching 400 likes on Facebook on November 2nd—and having 460 as of today, December 31st!
- Our website was viewed about 7,900 times this year. WordPress tells us that if our blog were a NYC subway train, it would take about 7 trips to carry that many people.
- A record-breaking turnout for auditions and tech interviews!
- A sold out Friday night performance of our fall show, The Shadow Box AND selling out all three nights of Cabaret!!
- Some of our wonderful alumni came back and visited us for our alumni brunch during Homecoming.
- We put on four great shows, and loved interacting with every production staff and audience member we met along the way.
We had such a fabulous 2014 and we are so happy that you all could be a part of it. We can’t wait for what 2015 will bring!